1065: TrimLess® XRF Sample Cups, Single Open End; 1.23" (31.2mm) Dia X 0.93" (23.6mm) Height, 100/Pkg
1070: TrimLess® XRF Sample Cups, Double Open Ends; 1.52" (38.6mm) Dia X 0.90" (22.9mm) Height, 100/Pkg
- Buy 20 for $55.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 40 for $50.00 each and save 17%
Choice of double open-ended Cell for pre-attaching thin-film sample support windows, top sample filling and use in inert helium flush or atmospheric pressure.
• TrimLess® sleeve completely envelops the thin-film
• Eliminates thin-film trimming
• No annoying clippings and static cling
• ThermoPlastic® seal venting
• Available in Single & Double Open-Ends
• 100 sets per package
• Order 20-39 packages and receive $5.00 off standard price per package
• Order 40 or more and receive $10.00 off standard price per package
Made in USA
Choice of single-open ended Cell with Integrated External Overflow Reservoir and a ThermoPlastic® Seal. Simply puncture the ThermoPlastic® seal to vent the sample cup to equalize the pressure within the sample cup and sample chamber and maintain a taut thin-film sample support plane during analysis.
The double open-ended version enables pre-attachment of thin-film sample support windows and the convenience of top sample filling for use in inert helium flush or atmospheric pressure. The Integrated Flanges on the Cell and Sleeve serve several functions:
• Ease of handling
• Indicate which end of the sleeve is slipped on the Cell first.
• Complete envelopment of the thin-film sample support substance in between the sleeve and cell neck. There is no extraneous thin-film to trim and contend with the clippings and annoying static cling.
• Ensure correct assembly of the sample cup with the open ends of the Sleeve and Cell Neck on the same plane.
Catalog number 1095 is also included in the TrimLess® Sample Cup Series. It boasts a double open-ended sample cell for pre-attachment of thin-film sample support windows and includes a vented friction fitting cap with a knob.
An alternate to the 1095 sample cup is the 2195 SpectroCup® Integrated Internal Overflow Reservoir. The Integrated Internal Overflow Reservoir is designed to collect any overfills within the Cell. The 1095 and 2195 are both comparable in use and applications for Rigaku, PANalytical Venus 200 systems and other x-ray units with sample cup holders accepting similar dimensions.
® SpectroSulfur, SpectroCup, TrimLess, ThermoPlastic and Chemplex are registered trademarks of Chemplex Industries, Inc.
*Please see the "Additional Info" tab for sample cup compatibility details.
The following table lists some known sample cup compatibilities and provided for reference purposes. This is not an exhaustive list and serves as a guideline. Please check dimensions of the sample holder and compare them to the sample cup dimensions. Samples are available upon request to verify sample cup compatibilities.
Chemplex® XRF sample cups are made from virgin HDPE and can be recycled. Please contact your local county or municipality to determine your local recycling options and procedures.
® Sindie, Clora, HD Maxine, Phoebe, Signal are registered trademarks of XOS Inc.