1350: Vent Hole Punch for XRF Sample Cups
The Vent-Hole Punch is a handy palm held device that facilitates creating a hole through sample cups for equalizing pressure differentials.
• Create Sample cup vent holes
• Easily ruptures ThermoPlastic® seals for venting XRF Sample Cups
• Avert pressure differentials
• Simple and effective to use
• Pumching tip automatically retracts into protective housing
This handy palm-held device greatly simplifies rupturing a ThermoPlastic® sample cup seal and creating a uniform vent hole for maintaining pressure equalization within the sample cup and sample chamber. Appropriate pressure equalization eliminates thin-film sample support planes from being distorted due to pressure variations and skewing analytical results.
® ThermoPlastic and Chemplex are registered trademarks of Chemplex Industries, Inc.
Easy to use
• Position the Vent-Hole Punch over the top (closed end) of a sample cup
• Apply a gentle downward force on the knob to rupture the ThermoPlastic® seal and create a vent-hole of uniform diameter.
• Remove the Vent-Hole Punch.